Jun 20, 2008

June 14


Three words. Long distance drunk.

Ran into a bunch of folks while in the wholly land. I really should have bumped into you. Truth is, I checked you out upon arriving. Not because I'm creepy, but because, where you was, happened to be where I was. Serious serendipitous. If I ever have a daughter, surely I'll name here Serene. Just because I love to write it.

Anyway-
The Blow rocked the socks I failed to wear. Wore me a nice, nice red dress to the event & was around everyone I adore. So I did the robot. Pop n' lock is so in this season.

Happy trails.

2 comments:

disabled account said...

saw you on mraz' page...good words for him.

i want video of you doing the robot in a red dress...not in a creepy way, but because i like shiny things.

Growing Up Gonzo said...

i want footage of myself poppin n lickin. but i really mean lockin.

loves hugs & little drugs!